Creating your Plan
In order to determine the best fit of progressive products and services, we start with a free consultation to establish your goals, obtain a baseline, a starting point, and identify areas you want to target, including:
Chronic Pain Reduction
- We understand chronic pain and the toll it can take on everyday life. We want to make a long-term difference in your chronic pain, and help you live better and more comfortably.
- We offer stem cells that actually restore degenerated tissue while reducing pain. The growth factors in amniotic stem cells may replace damaged cells in your body. Additionally, stem cell injections contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates joints and tendons, easing the pain and helping restore mobility.
- We offer Platelet Rich Plasma treatments which have been shown to decrease pain and improve function for those suffering from osteoporosis, ligament and muscle injuries, and chronic tendon injuries.
Anti-Aging and Longevity
- Age the right way, with energy, vitality, and a happier, healthier life. No matter your goals and lifestyle, we can get you there feeling better.
- Along with our nutritionist and custom plans, Tucson Wellness offers anti- aging packages to promote healing, bone health, better sleep, stamina, and a more youthful, healthier you.
- Growth Hormone
- Tucson Wellness MD provides nutritional consultations, cutting edge weight loss products and work out plans for all clients with varying lifestyles.
- Whether you’re looking to improve vitality, or are feeling a loss of confidence and energy, we have a solution. Schedule your consultation today, and start back on the right track to fitness, wellness, and health.
- Low testosterone impacts more than just libido, with studies implicating low T levels in depression, lack of energy, body fat, and osteoporosis. Let us get you back up to speed with our Testosterone Replacement Therapy and see the benefits of a more balanced system.
- At Tucson Wellness MD, we offer the same care, attention, and products for women’s health as in our male treatment plans. If you are experiencing fatigue, weight gain, low libido, or mental fogginess, we’re here to help.
- We want you to live better – schedule today, and we’ll help identify what you need, what we can do, and how you can live your best life, now.
Revitalization and Energy
- At Tucson Wellness, we offer custom care for all your energy needs. Come in and try our Rejuvenation Package. This special combination of Anti-Aging, Antioxidant, Detoxifying & Vitamin infusions is designed to reduce fatigue and allergies, boost immunity, promote healing, improve daily quality of life, and more!
we’ll start creating the right plan that works for you.
Are you ready to start living your life better? Just want to learn more? Schedule your free consultation today and we’ll get you up to speed on the best plan for your goals, needs, and your lifestyle. Live your best Tucson, we’ll get you there!
“Tucson Wellness restored my energy to live my life. I was also able to reduce stress and anxiety. Amazed.”
“Playing for the U of A wheelchair basketball team and preparing for the Wounded Warrior Army trials, it’s important to provide my body with the best, natural products. That’s why I’m a client at Tucson Wellness MD. Their progressive approach and products help me gain muscle, lose fat, increase my energy and most of all, they fuel my body to match my intense training requirements. This place is Awesome! I highly recommend Rob and their services. Thank you!”
“Highly recommend, great resource for health and wellness in Tucson!”
- Alexander (Tucson, AZ)*
“They are very knowledgeable and accommodating to their clients. This was a place I would I highly recommend to a friend.”
- David (Tucson, AZ)*
*Individual results may vary
Dr. Michael Probstfeld is certified by The American Board of Surgery. He is governor of the Arizona Chapter of the American College of Surgeons and served as Chief of Staff at Tucson Medical Center from 2012-2014. His other active memberships include the American Medical Association, Tucson Surgical Society, the American Society of General Surgeons, the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, the Arizona Medical Association and the Pima County Medical Society.